Tuesday, December 22, 2009

DS Colors drawings

A couple of drawings done in DS Colors on the way home from hanging out in Seattle today! I like the idea of drawing the bus environment itself, because it has such a particular feeling to it... particularly the buses in the evening full of business-type people heading home from a day of work. I've done a couple of these little drawings so far, but I often don't have enough time to put as much detail as I'd like in. Just gonna have to get faster!

I've never been one to draw detailed, linear environments either, so it's good practice too. The main problem here is that I need to bump up the contrast, I think. Too much information floating in middle-greys.

Also, Nanette for fun.



1 comment:

  1. The 2nd pic looks like a bus. Were you on one recently?

    ReplyDelete