Saturday, April 9, 2011

Sketches 040911

A long time since the last update, sorry guys! My volunteer gig at the Tacoma Art Museum finally turned into a job back in January, so I've been pretty busy with that lately! Been finding a bit of time to do some drawing too though, and really enjoying my time doing so. Mostly spending my time working on this here Pinpoint project, that is, when I'm not just drawing unimportant "other" pinup-ish stuff.

Anyways, on to the art! Some recent drawings of Vala, just a bit more updated in design and whatnot. I'll put a few more up tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Your sketches are nice! Gives me an idea how I can form my superhero character I'm still in the process of putting together. I'm thinking arctic wolf female character. This sketch is a great start to figure out how I'm going sketch mines out.

    ReplyDelete